Footer

About

My photo
Dear bloggers welcome to my blog .Here you will find all my expereince as well as what am I dong currently .I want to share my every online activity with you .I am in touch of internet while was a child .Well I am a blogger from Delhi and have several blogs e.g. on blogging , medical , gaming .My main purpose of blogging is earning money .I think every blogger can make money online if he has stamina for hardwork .There is no limit for online earning so here we gooooooooooo .
RSS

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring Online play MMO RPG


Publisher: Black Label Games

Developer: Surreal Software

Category: Adventure

Release Dates

N Amer - 10/22/2002
DESCRIPTION
In a storyline faithful to the first part of J.R.R. Tolkien's epic novel, relive the experiences of Frodo, Aragorn and Gandalf as you journey from the peaceful lands of the Shire through the darkness of Moria to the River Anduin. On your quest to protect the One Ring from the Dark Lord Sauron, explore the massive environments of Middle-earth while solving puzzles and fighting enemies such as Orcs, Black Riders and an evil Balrog.
Hardware Requirements

Windows 98/2k/me/xp;600 Mhz Processor ;128 MB RAM; DirectX 8.1b Complient Video Card (32Meg with single pass, multi-texturing and T&L) DirectX 8 Complient Sound Card 4X CD ROM Drive 800 MB Hard Drive Space
FEATURES
Play as either Frodo, Aragorn, or Gandalf, as you travel from the Shire to the cracks of Mordor
The fabled One Ring is in the hands of young Frodo, and with your help, he must quest through 24 fearful and deadly game levels
As you travel, you'll face danger unlike any other, from deadly traps to murderous Orcs
Collect runes you can use to heal yourself, make a wall of fire, or enchant your weapons
Call upon other members of the Fellowship to aid you in your struggle to keep darkness from overtaking Middle-Earth!


0 comments:

Post a Comment