Footer

About

My photo
Dear bloggers welcome to my blog .Here you will find all my expereince as well as what am I dong currently .I want to share my every online activity with you .I am in touch of internet while was a child .Well I am a blogger from Delhi and have several blogs e.g. on blogging , medical , gaming .My main purpose of blogging is earning money .I think every blogger can make money online if he has stamina for hardwork .There is no limit for online earning so here we gooooooooooo .
RSS

Java runtime 2.0 for Nokia S 60

Java is the plateform working for billions of devices .It is the most successful mobile runtime now a days .Greatest part of mobile companies and solutions for customers and so Nokia will continue to support Java despite its plans to port QT to S60 platform and offer it as it’s own cross platform solution.Now its latest update is available for s60 mobiles .It gives us many usability and performance improvements, including: One-click software installation, Improved application launch user experience, Improved execution performance, Faster startup, Graphics performance improvements, Simplified network prompting (smart defaults), Support for streaming audio over HTTP (part of JSR-135), Support for communication with smart card (part of JSR-177), Support for advanced S60 haptics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment