Footer

About

My photo
Dear bloggers welcome to my blog .Here you will find all my expereince as well as what am I dong currently .I want to share my every online activity with you .I am in touch of internet while was a child .Well I am a blogger from Delhi and have several blogs e.g. on blogging , medical , gaming .My main purpose of blogging is earning money .I think every blogger can make money online if he has stamina for hardwork .There is no limit for online earning so here we gooooooooooo .
RSS

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 for PSP Cheats and Cheat Codes

Unlock Boogeyman (ECW) 
Enter BoogeymanEatsWorms!! as a code.


 Play As Jillian Hall 
Type this code into codes: PlayAsJillianHallSvR

Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins 
Enter Ryder&HawkinsTagTeam as a code.

ECW Tazz 
Enter UnlockECWTazzSvR2009 as a code.

Unlock Vince McMahon 
Go to options and select cheat codes and type in VinceMcMahonNoChance.

Saturday Nights Main Event Arena 
Enter "SatNightMainEventSvR" as a case-sensitive code to unlock the Saturday Night's Main Event venue

Gene Snitsky 
Enter "UnlockSnitskySvR2009" as a case-sensitive code to unlock Gene Snitsky.

Rey Mysterio's Alternate Costume 
Enter "BooyakaBooyaka619SvR" as a case-sensitive code to unlock CM Punk's alternate costume.

Layla (ECW) 
Enter "UnlockECWDivaLayla09" as a case-sensitive code to unlock Layla (ECW).

Ric Flair 
Enter "FlairWoooooooooooooo" as a case-sensitive code to unlock Ric Flair.

Hornswoggle As Manager 
Enter "HornswoggleAsManager" as a case-sensitive code to unlock Hornswoggle as a manager.

Unlimted Attribudes 
In season mode press Triangle and X.

Unlock Horswoggle 
R1, L1, Square, Up, Down, L1, Up.

CM Punks Alternate Costume 
Enter UnlockCMPunksCostume as a code.

0 comments:

Post a Comment